Mentorship is a two-way thing
The best things happen when the mentor and mentee are both committed to the relationship and are active members of the community.
Before we start, we want to check we’re right for each other.
Our commitment to you
- We’ll give up our free time to help you.
- We’ll answer you questions the best of our ability. When we can’t, we’ll try to point you in the right direction to find the answers you need.
- We’ll provide content and resources that will offer real value.
- Zero tolerance for abuse, harassment, or discrimination.
- We’ll listen to you. Everyone in the community is considered equal, so you should feel free to make suggestions about how we can grow together and make this community the best it can be.
- We’ll treat everyone with respect.
Your commitment to us
- You’ll introduce yourself. We want to give you a warm welcome, find out your story and connect you with people in your local area.
- You’ll contribute. You don’t have to be an expert to help people – sometimes even sharing a link is enough.
- You have read and agree to our community values