Every month our UXmentor.me Plus members get a live Q&A with the mentors where they can get their questions answered.
This month we covered the following questions:
- Where did the idea for UXmentor.me come from?
- Where do you see the future of UXmentor.me?
- How do you convince interviewers you can do the job, even if you are still learning tools?
- What should the ‘About me’ page on my UX portfolio contain?
- What are the differences between a Junior UX and a Senior UX portfolio?
- How can I introduce user-centred design at my company?
- How do you approach your first day as a UX Designer of one?
- How do you help stakeholders understand their assumptions?
- How do you make copy more accessible?
- What are your tips for e-commerce design?
- What bad design experiences have you learnt from?
These are resources we referenced or will help further explain the concepts we spoke about.
- The digital marketing funnel
- Design Untangled Podcast – How to interview users and stakeholders
- Design Untangled Podcast – Content first, guy
Want to take part in our next Q&A?